Good things come in small packages. More than a phone system, the Vertical SBX IP gives you the same level of communications applications and business benefits typically reserved for large enterprises. Leverage your communications investment by delivering voice and data over a single IP circuit. Or deploy teleworker options without the expense of moving to an all-VoIP system. Either way, the Vertical SBX IP can help you improve operations, intra-company communications and processes, so you can respond more quickly to customers, vendors and partners.
With Vertical SBX IP, you get support for traditional digital and analog phones, IP endpoints and softphones for mobile users. SBX IP integrates easily with existing networks – as well as analog, T1/PRI, or SIP trunks – so you can deploy the cost-savings benefits of VoIP immediately, or migrate at your own pace.
ezPhone is a companion Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) to desktop telephone. Highlight a phone number in any application and use ezPhone to dial it.
- Integrates your desktop phone with Outlook, ACT, or Goldmine
- Email and Contacts Integration
- Personalized Call Handling
Voice Mail/Auto Attendant allows professoinal company image for a small business as well as providing sophisticated routing capabilites.
- 4 port/8 hour integrated voice mail module
- Physical and virtual mailbox support
- 70 Auto attendant menus, can chain level to level
- Outbound notification of voice mail
- E-mail notification of voice mail without .wav file attachment
Multisite Networking is a powerful IP networking application that enables sites to collaborate seamlessly.
- Phone feature transparency across sites
- Centralized voice mail with exetrnal VM unit
- Automatic route management
- Real-time presence, status, and caller updates with BLF Manager
- Can network with MBX IP systems
SMDR provides a detailed report of all calls made, tracking incoming, outgoing or all external calls, providing detailed call reporting information.
- Allows you to track and report all call activity for cost control
- Can be assigned by department
- Real time or stored and sent options
- Online, offline, and e-mail of SMDR records
Never miss a call while you are out of the office!
- Have calls ring your deskphone and cell phone simultaneously
- Can transfer a call answered on your cell phone to another deskphone
The SBX IP supports both analog and digital CO lines as well as SIP trunks for maximum flexiblity and cost savings!
Allows callers reaching a mailbox to be placed into park and the system will perform an all call page letting the user know there is a call waiting for them!
- Users always reach you when you are out of the office