Vertical MBX IP is more than just a phone system. It’s a feature rich, converged unified communications solution that delivers digital and VoIP capability for up to 324 physical and 324 virtual users and 250 multiple sites in a single, cost-effective package. With the MBX IP’s unique “all-on-one-box” architecture, you have automatic access to hundreds of business-class phone features and integrated applications, giving you countless ways to improve operations, intra-company communications and, ultimately, your bottom line.
With MBX IP you get support for traditional endpoints, IP endpoints and SIP trunking in a single system, which means you can deploy VoIP immediately, or migrate at your own pace. MBX IP can take advantage of T1/PRI, or SIP trunks to provide cost savings and functionality traditional analog trunks don’t offer, so you can leverage your investment by delivering voice and data over a single IP circuit, or deploy remote options without the expense of moving to an all-VoIP system.
MBX IP integrates easily with existing networks and supports a variety of phones, including digital, analog, IP and softphones.* Its pre-configured database templates make installation quick and easy. System administration is simple too – either locally or remotely – through the MBX’s built-in web-based administration program or via a digital telephone.
ezPhone is a companion Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) to desktop telephone. Highlight a phone number in any application and use ezPhone to dial it.
- Integrates your desktop phone with Outlook, ACT, or Goldmine
- Email and Contacts Integration
- Personalized Call Handling
Voice Mail/Auto Attendant allows professoinal company image for a small business as well as providing sophisticated routing capabilites.
- 8 port/100 hour integrated voice mail module, can expand to 16 or 24 ports/200-300 hours
- Physical and virtual mailbox support
- 70 Auto attendant menus, can chain level to level
- Outbound notification of voice mail
- E-mail notification of voice mail without .wav file attachment
Multisite Networking is a powerful IP networking application that enables sites to collaborate seamlessly.
- Phone feature transparency across sites
- Centralized voice mail with exetrnal VM unit
- Automatic route management
- Real-time presence, status, and caller updates with BLF Manager
- Can network with SBX IP and XTS IP systems
SMDR provides a detailed report of all calls made, tracking incoming, outgoing or all external calls, providing detailed call reporting information.
- Allows you to track and report all call activity for cost control
- Can be assigned by department
- Real time or stored and sent options
- Online, offline, and e-mail of SMDR records
Never miss a call while you are out of the office!
- Have calls ring your deskphone and cell phone simultaneously
- Can transfer a call answered on your cell phone to another deskphone
MBX IP provides unique functionality catered to the hospitality industry, such as, wake up call, check in/out, room status, VIP guest, PMS interface and more.
- Provides hospitality features:
- Wake up call
- Check in/out
- Room status
- VIP guest
- Room cutoff
- Provides PMS interface for Hotels to track charges
MBX IP supports both analog and digital CO lines as well as SIP trunks for maximum flexibility and cost savings!
MBX IP provides 5/9 tenant groups. Stations, trunks, schedules, timers and voicemail can be partitioned so that service can be provided for multiple companies.
- Allows the system to serve 5/9 separate businesss in 1 system
- Station and CO line partitioning