File collaboration that’s truly business grade SecuriSync is a business-grade file collaboration service. It keeps files and folders in sync across every device—and makes it simple to share those files inside and outside of the company. Sync files across every device. SecuriSync boosts mobility by keeping every file and folder up-to-date and accessible through Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry—or through any web browser. Share inside and outside the company. SecuriSync offers simple and secure folder and file sharing—even with people who don’t have it installed. All you need is an email address. With a 99.999% SLA, at-rest and in-transit encryption, and strict control over permissions and access, SecuriSync is truly business-grade. Centralize your SecuriSync administration in HostPilot®.
Good news: there’s just one control panel for all BTIl services – including SecuriSync. This lets you leverage existing user and service settings to add SecuriSync without multiplying complexity. Avoid adding another vendor – as part of your Office in the Cloud, there’s just one vendor, one bill, one control panel, and one source of support (with every phone call picked up within 60 seconds).
The protection you need to keep your shared data safe It’s no accident that “secure” is in the name: not only does SecuriSync ensure secure file sharing, it offers the highest levels of file storage protection and service reliability. This includes at-rest and intransit encryption, remote wipe capabilities, and a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
Designed for security
- Leverages Active Directory user settings, permissions and passwords
- Offers remote wipe capabilities for added protection
- At-rest data is secured with 256-bit AES encryption
- In-transit data is secured using 256-bit SSL/HTTPS encryption
- Each account is protected with a unique encryption key
Built for enterprise-grade reliability
- 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- SSAE 16 Type II-audited datacenters
- File replication avoids corruption or loss
- BTI’s platform provider is SOC 2 Type II audited company-wide
- In the unlikely event of downtime, PCs and laptops can still access all local content
Protecting your content with secure file sharing
- Locking features prevent overwrites, conflicts or deletions
- Users can track file inconsistencies to particular users and file versions
- All file versions are recoverable, including deleted files
- Disabled and deleted user data is retained for administrator access
Keeping access strictly controlled
- Users can set permissions the moment a folder is shared
- Permissions can be edited, updated and revoked at any time
- Administrators can remotely wipe SecuriSync data from any device