NextGen Technology Group is a national organization comprised of a select group of telephony integrators who seek business growth rewards by embracing next-generation IP technology solutions and drawing on the best practices of other ‘Best in Class’ members. Our members represent nearly $90M in revenue and service over 30,000 customers.
NextGen members actively mentor, coach, educate and support one another so each member can attain their individual company’s business goals faster using proven management techniques while competing in a technically complex and rapidly evolving marketplace.
Our members learn how to capitalize on next-generation IP telephony to build stronger individual businesses by parlaying the cost-savings and productivity benefits of this technology to customers of all sizes.
NextGen was founded by a core group of six leading telephony integrators who were among the early IP telephony pioneers and who have who have a combined 117 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. Founding members are:
- David Roberts, President, Ascend Technologies, Inc.
- Joe Distefano, President, DataTel, LLC
- Clyde Zimmerman, President, FiberCom, Inc.
- David Jones, President, Superior Telephone, Inc.
- Robert Rankin, President, Telephony & Data Solutions
- Michael Howard, President, TelNet of Virginia, Inc.